Dec 27, 2007

"SS" A Zine By Robert Trujillo

The Facts: "SS" (Still Searching) B/W
(Sketchbook Sessions)

MEDIUM:Silk Screened Ink, B/W Copies, Black India Ink, Black Markers
SIZE: About 4.25" x 5.5", 10 B/W pages, One Cover
SUBJECT MATTER: Life, Love, Music, Politics, Comics, Illustration, and Creativity
WHERE: You can buy it at
http:// mrroberttrujillo.etsy.com


Thoughts:So, ive been seeing zines for a long time and after several unsuccessful attempts to finish my first comic book, i thought I would work my way up to a comic or graphic novel with the most purest form of expression.Randomness!Ok, maybe not completely random but definitely w/o too many constrictions.Take a look and tell me what you think.errrriiieee!yeee!mmhmm!
-Big Rob
Trust Your Struggle Collective
"Come Bien" Books
CA-NYC

Photobucket
Photobucket
This is my first Blog so Welcome to My world, Bienvenidos, and Hwangyong Hamnida!!!!


Wanna see some art from the second volume of this zine? CLICK HERE

No comments: