Dec 28, 2009

Muphoric Sounds-In the trunk 2


What it do yawl?! Well, sorry for the slump in posts, but I just packed my life up and moved back to the place where I was born and raised.The Bay Area. Im back and forth across the East Bay right now but Im finna (going to be) around for awhile. For myNYC folkers, I should be back before October next Fall for a special project.

In the meantime, check out this new post about a doope song that came from a dope LP and a dope musician.Mr. Sergent Garcia! And, in case you missed my last post-Im going to be posting short blogs about music on the one and only, fresher than fresh...Muphoric Sounds.

My section is called "In The Trunk", peep HERE
-Rob

2 comments:

Muphoric Sounds said...

Hey, thanks for the link to Muphoric Sounds. 2010 is going to be a heading year for us!

Rob said...

No sweat! Indeed-very good vibes coming!