Apr 8, 2014

Childrens Portrait 24, 25, 26 -Masi, Jun, Kobi

Had a lot of fun with this one these past few weeks! I met their dad almost 8 or 9 years ago. And hallelujah this is the second children's portrait commissioned by a father, which throughout the course of these has been rare. Any how, heres some of the process painting these cute little ones who are 8, 5, and 2 I believe.
The dad wanted to get this painting for his wife's birthday and I like how it turned out. Very superhero-ish since they all had on Batman outfits in some of the photo reference.

When dropping it off to the family, the middle child jumped up and pointed out everyone in the portrait. Glad they were recognizable to him. These are some mixed babies, Japanese and Chinese.Thanks Ken! If you would like to commission a portrait contact me at info@robdontstop.com or go to my Etsy page 



No comments: