Apr 1, 2016

Inspiration Board 24

1. Beejus-Musician from West Oakland 2. Pete Chan-visual development artist 3.Cloth from Bhutan, part of my experience at Asian Art Museum SF 4. Traveling/Trips w/ family 5. My wife prepping for her pop up 6. Anderson Paak w/ Schoolboy Q-Am I wrong? 7. Jamel Shabazz again-A time before crack 8. Chabe Escalante-Illustrator/Character designer 9. We are King-The Greatest 10. Blaxicans of LA (Nadia) 11. If You Build it-Documentary 12. Black History Month-so much cool research (Keith Elam/Guru)  13. My son and my brother Levi-learning about video games 14. Astrophysicist 15. My son again-being silly 16. Sanjay's Super Team-pixar film by artist Sanjay Patel

Every three or four months I make a board of inspiring books, films, songs, musicians, cultural events, really anything that inspires me. These are some of my most latest inspirations. Follow the tag for more from the past.

Here are some previous boards LINK


No comments: