Jul 15, 2016

Furqan's First Flat Top UPDATE 9-Where you can buy the book (SF-Oakland-East Bay)

Peace everyone, I have been doing my best to get the last of the books to the kickstarter backers. Most of them are done. A few more to go. If you're a backer and haven't received the book, please hit me up. Ok, this is a very short list of the bookstores that currently have copies of "Furqan's First Flat Top" on hand. Please support these independent book stores by purchasing the book there. If you have a favorite bookstore from your city or country, please list it in the comments or email me. If you would like to purchase the book from me directly you can do that here.
My email: info@robdontstop.com


Marcus Books In Oakland


Laurel Cyclery in Oakland



Laurel Books in Oakland

Ashay By The Bay East Bay/ Bay Area


Walden Pond Books in Oakland


Modern Times Bookstore in San Francisco


Luna's Press & Bookstore in San Francisco


Pegasus in Downtown Berkeley

No comments: