Aug 8, 2016

Furqan's First Flat Top UPDATE 12 - Great Blog reviews

Yoo, so far I have been reaching out to media, blogs, radio, and tv. It is super difficult to get a review with anyone and some people just flat out don't get it. And many in the publishing world don't care, which explains why it looks the way it does as a whole. It's ok the change is coming and I will continue to seek out those who "get it" because I know they're out there. Case in point, here are two awesome book reviews; one who I reached out to and one that came to my story. So much gratitude to these two great bloggers/ book lovers.

1. At Home Librarian! By Elizabeth Wroten
This is such an awesome blog with tons of book reviews of all types of books. Grateful for Elizabeth's words because she "gets it". 

2. The Nerds of Color by Shawn Taylor
Wow, I have been following this blog for quite awhile and love that they pull no punches in calling out bullshit and at the same time highlighting and celebrating great work. Shawn "gets it" too.

Please check out both of these blogs and share the posts that you like.


No comments: