Nov 28, 2018

Character Collage (7) 2017-2018


Here is my 7th annual collage of character's, this time with some typography that I felt went with the feeling. For this year I wanted to go with a theme for once and might play with that again. The theme? Analog sound! I wanted to remember what it was like as a kid to listen to hip hop, soul, jazz, funk, etc. And I'm also thinking of young kids and parents trying to introduce their kids to music.

1. Digging- Young sis digging for 45's 2. Youth Sound-Sis wearing the headphones 3. Walkman-Turn up the bass boost 4. Boombox-Tapes & the box 5. Play that Beat - type! 6. Percussion-Drum & banner 7. Headphones - meditate w/ sound 8. Listening- next to the record player 9.  VINYL - Type 10. Dad's - who dig 11. Stereo-Remember this? 12. Turn it up!-Type 13. Lyrics - still matter 14. Speakers -Paying dues 

You can see the previous years here too: 
If you are interested in more information about any of the characters or type in particular, or a print just email me at info@robdontstop.com

No comments: