Mar 12, 2019

Stuff I've been listening to - 12

Wow, I must have listened to this song 20 times playing the bridge over and over. Gabby Wilson aka H.E.R. is an incredible musician and deserves every single praise and or accolade. These are a bunch of songs I've had on repeat recently. You can see the last "Stuff I've been listening to" HERE
Temani really gives a different style on this one. Unlike any voice i've heard recently.
This is an old one, but I've been listening to a lot of house lately. Good vibes please! Both Yvette and Spinna did their thing on this! Makes me want to dance every time I hear it.


Destani Wolf's voice is a thing to behold. I've been in the same room as her while she sang and it just lifts you off the ground. Headnodic of Crown City Rockers produced this incredibly vibe filled beat.
This entire EP is fire. Just head nod material from start to finish!
Anthony Valadez, shout out to RecordBreakin!
A group of giants! R+R=Now
Again, found them via RecordBreakin!

Wanna hear more? Here is "stuff I've been listening to" 11

No comments: