May 16, 2019

Inspiration board 32

Here's my latest inspiration board. I keep various places of inspiration so that when I'm stuck or unsure I can find something that makes me want to keep going. I invite you to investigate any of these that look interesting to you and "remain creative" as painter Malik Seneferu always says.

From top to bottom, left to right they are: 1. R+R=Now (Robert Glasper's new group), 2. BOSS-Firelight media film about the history of Black owned business 3. The Might Grand Piton by the Line Animation 4. Nipsey Hussle- This was a great interview he did before he was killed on Hot 97 5. Alberto Mielgo- Painter 6. Black Girls Do Bike-A cyclist group 7. Trail of Lightning-Book by Rebecca Roanhorse 8. Gleo- Muralist 9. Jake Morrison - Illustrator 10. Anderson .Paak- Ventura 11. Coach Nym - Healthy Gangsta LP 12. Mo Amer - Netflix comedy special 13. Cleo Sol - British Singer 14. I Was There When House Took Over the World - Music Documentary 15. Dread Nation by Justina Ireland 16. DJ Chairman Mao with his son

Wanna see more inspiration? Here is the previous board 31

What's this? This inspiration board is one of the ways I stay inspired and sane through all of life's trials, and tribulations, work, etc. I've been making inspiration boards full of films, books, music, events, people, artists, movements, and more for over a decade. Do you have an inspiration board? Please share in the comments.
Who am I? My name is Rob and I'm an artist working in kid lit, public art, and other disciplines. Go to my website, or follow me on IG or YouTube.


You can purchase my book "Art of Rob" here

No comments: