Mar 1, 2022

Inspiring Artist - Zeke Peña

 

Zeke Peña is an incredible artist working in traditional fine art, and digital illustration. I don't remember which piece brought me to his work but I love it. The rich colors, the realism and the exaggeration. I love how his work portrays all types of people and how he tells a story through visuals.




Zeke has worked on a bunch of books! Picture books, comics, and middle grade covers. And I suspect we'll be seeing a lot more illustration and some writing coming from him soon. In addition to book work you can tell he really digs working with the community on art projects that puts their stories first.





Here you can see a video presentation where he talks about some of his work.





If you dig his work go check him out at www.zpvisual.com

And the last inspiring artist I shared was Gabby Zapata and Bisa Butler

No comments: