Jun 7, 2014

Furqan's First Flat-Top Campaign launch


Peace,

This is it. I'm finally doing it. I'm launching a Kickstarter campaign for my first ever self-published children's / picture book called Furqan's First Flat Top. Over the next 30 days I will not only be doing a major push for this campaign on all the social networks, but I'll be doing a series of posts related to the campaign talking about my mentors and influences in the field, how and why I went back to school, my short stories series, libraries, and more. For those of you who have been with me on this artistic journey for months, days, or years already, from Oakland to LA, Texas to New York, France to London, Mexico to Chile, Canada, India, Philippines and South Africa: you understand where I'm coming from. But for those who have never seen my work before, I need to break it down for them and I need your to help spread the word wherever you think it will resonate clearly. That can be in traditional newspapers, radio shows, cable access, artsy blogs, podcasts, bookstores, emails, re-tweets, re-blogs, however you want to help.

Thank you, Muchas Gracias, and Kamsamnida in advance. With this story I am manifesting many years of practice and dreams. It is the beginning of much more storytelling to come. Most of the necessary information is on the campaign page but if you need to get some specific information from me, a press kit, images, links, please contact me directly at info@robdontstop.com.

Visit the Kickstarter page, give if you are in the position to, and let's get Furqan's First Flat Top onto bookshelves here in the states and abroad.

2 comments:

Shola said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to get my copy - just shared your Kickstarter with our Naija artists to inspire them! Good luck Rob Trujillo!

Robert Trujillo/Tres said...

Thank you Shola!!! Yeah yeah its been a loooong time coming. I feel good about this one! Hope they dig it!