Aug 2, 2018

Inspiration board 30

Some inspirations on my mind for the past 6 months, from top to bottom, left to right.
1. Arlan Hamilton-First Black woman to start and run a successful venture capitalist firm 2. Art of Alex Ross 3. Journalist extraordinaire Nikole Hannah Jones 4. Ghost-written by Jason Reynolds 5. From Far Away - Robert Munsch and Saoussan Askar 6. Legendary house music producer Larry Heard 7. Art of Little Red House/ Aggie Cheung 8. By Chance or Providence - Becky Cloonan 9. Etsy Conversations Podcast for business 10. Genevieve Santos- Incredible artist/ entrepreneur (Thx Nidhi!) 11. Black Thought vs 9th Wonder - Streams of Thought 12. Jessica Jones - Netflix/Marvel show 13. Benny Doesn't Like to be Hugged - Zetta Elliott picture book about an autistic boy 14. Dani Diez- Illustrator 15. The Feminist on Cellblock Y- CNN Documentary 16. Nipsey Hussle - Victory Lap LP

Here is the previous board 29

What's this? This inspiration board is one of the ways I stay inspired and sane through all of life's trials, and tribulations, work, etc. I've been making inspiration boards full of films, books, music, events, people, artists, movements, and more for over a decade. Do you have an inspiration board? Please share in the comments.
Who am I? My name is Rob and I'm an artist working in kid lit, public art, and other disciplines. Go to my website, or follow me on IG or YouTube.


You can purchase my book "Art of Rob" here

No comments: