Jan 8, 2021

Inspiration board 37

 

What it do fam? Hanging in there. Here is my latest and greatest inspiration board. What's this? Its the way I stay inspired and sane through all of life's trials and tribulations. I've been making inspiration boards full of films, books, music, events, people, artists, movements, and more for over a decade. Please check out and support the folks mentioned in them. Hopefully some of them will inspire you too.

From left to right, top to bottom.
1. Waajeed-Hip hop/house producer from Detroit 
2. Natalí Koromoto Martinez-Illustrator & Maker from Venezuela
3. Namir Blade- MC/Producer from Nashville 
4. Unfinished Business Deep South Podcast about the lynching of Isadore Banks
5. Cesar Cepeda-Stop motion animator/artist from Mexico
6. Lovecraft Country TV Show on HBO
7. Ahsoka Tano on The Mandalorian TV Show
8. Sarai and the meaning of awesome- Middle grade book written by Monica Brown, Sarai Gonzalez, and illustrated by Christine Almeda
9. Sara Alfageeh-Illustrator of comics and games
10. Rachel Ignotofsky-Illustrator/author from New Jersey
11. G Yamazawa- MC/Poet from North Carolina
12. Thee Sacred Souls-Old school Soul group from San Diego
13. Art of Nisha Kaur Sethi (Bay Area) & Photographer Himanshu Dua (India) about the labor strike in India
14. Esme & Roy animated show from Sesame Workshop
15. Octavia's Parables-A podcast about Octavia Butler's Parable series by Toshi Reagon & Adrienne Marie Brown
16. Zing Tsjeng-Writer, editor, podcast and TV show host from the UK

You catch the last Inspiration board? No? Pshhht. Peep that HERE homie.

What's this? This inspiration board is one of the ways I stay inspired and sane through all of life's trials, and tribulations, work, etc. I've been making inspiration boards full of films, books, music, events, people, artists, movements, and more for over a decade. Do you have an inspiration board? Please share in the comments.
Who am I? My name is Rob and I'm an artist working in kid lit, public art, and other disciplines. Go to my website, or follow me on IG or YouTube.


You can purchase my book "Art of Rob" here




No comments: