Jan 8, 2021

Octavia's Parables Podcast

 

Y'all!! I LOVE THIS SHOW! I started listening last year and quickly had to listen to every single episode. Of course its easy because I love Octavia Butler's books and I especially love the Parable Series. But the hosts also make it really fun and relevant to today with questions and discussions that I find incredible. Support the show be listening for free on stitcher, spotify, apple, etc. And if you love it as much as I do become a patron on Patreon: Patreon.com/oparables

Toshi Reagon did a theater play about the book and made some incredible music based on the books. And Adrienne Maree Brown edited a book called Octavias Brood-a sci fi anthology.

This has inspired me to not only go back and re read the book, but to make some more art about it. These  are drawings I made in the past of Octavia:

No comments: