Aug 13, 2021

Inspiring Artist - Olivia Fields

 


Olivia Fields aka Tncts is an incredible illustrator from Brooklyn NY. I can never remember the exact moment when an artist makes me go "wow" and don't remember the exact moment when I saw her work for the first time either but damn she's good. Her use of color, composition, portraits, realism, cartooning, and illustration is on point like a mug. I love the fact that her work spans editorial illustration, comics, and print. She is one of the artists I look to for inspiration when I'm feeling stuck and if the different styles are any indication, she's just getting started. 



Yo, if you're new: This is where I share artists that have been inspiring to me in my work sometimes directly and other times indirectly. Do yourself a favor and check out her bio and website here, You can also support her creative growth via Patreon, or just follow on IG. Peep more of her work below.









See what I mean?

If you missed the last inspiring artist I posted, check out Helen Mingjue Chen! And if you're still looking for more inspiration peep inspiration board 37 I made because everybody gets stuck. 

PS:I think I saw her work first during #DrawingWhileBlack. I think. Anyways, carry on.

No comments: