Apr 1, 2020

Inspiration board 35

Here is my latest inspiration board (a collage of inspiring people, places, books, films, artists, musicians, and movements). I've been posting these since 2009 and I try to post 2-3 of these per year as I revisit things from the past and find new inspiration. Feed your creativity.

From left to right, top to bottom: 
1. Berna Anat-financial analysis/hype woman 2. Barbara Dziadosz-Illustrator 3. Diary of a Future President-Disney TV show 4. Risograph art (Sara Hagstrom) 5. Ana Tijoux- Cacerolazo 6. Vel The Wonder- Ice Cream 7. Metal & Enamel Pins! 8. Kaytranada -Bubba LP 9. Cey Adams-OG Graf writer/designer 10. Film Courage-Storytelling 11. Seba Kaapstad- Afro German band 12. 45 record covers 13. Moms 4 Housing - Oakland 14. Safia Elhillo - Sudanese American Poet 15. The Joy of Swimming by Lisa Congdon- Art book 16. Paul Davey/Mattahan-Illustrator

Thats it, click on some of the links embedded above and check these things out. And as always please check out the previous board:

What's this? This inspiration board is one of the ways I stay inspired and sane through all of life's trials, and tribulations, work, etc. I've been making inspiration boards full of films, books, music, events, people, artists, movements, and more for over a decade. Do you have an inspiration board? Please share in the comments.
Who am I? My name is Rob and I'm an artist working in kid lit, public art, and other disciplines. Go to my website, or follow me on IG or YouTube.


You can purchase my book "Art of Rob" here

No comments: