Apr 2, 2020

Character Collage 2019-2020


What up everyone. It has been awhile since I uploaded a character collage; like since 2018. But you know what, my wife and I had a daughter in 2018 so I did not have the time to do as many character drawings. In fact the majority of what you're seeing above I started to draw back in November of last year (we got childcare). This set of drawings is all done in dark blue colored pencil because I felt like switching it up from my normal style and using one color. This helped make it faster and helped me make work that's suitable for middle grade and picture books. Alright, please check these out out!

Left to right, top to bottom: 1. Ride 2. Fix it or Trash it 3. Photo 4. Jet Boil 5. Rollercoaster 6. Jump 7. Bandsaw 8. Protest 9. Haenyeo 10. Donny & Jalil 11. How's it sound? 12. Pack your bag 13. Argue

You can see the previous collages here too: 
If you are interested in more information about any of the characters, want to work with me, or interested in a print just email me at info@robdontstop.com

No comments: