Aug 3, 2022

Meet the Artist 2022

 


Hard to fit your entire being into an illustration. But I tried to put in a few things , today. Tomorrow might be different. But if you're not aware of it, this is an art challenge called "Meet the artist"! Check out "Art Vs Artist" which is another art challenge I did more than once. 

What I've seen in these "meet the artist" pieces is a self portrait, your likes and dislikes, name, age, height, background, and what are some of the things you carry with you. I added a few other things but followed that for the most part. Have you done this challenge? Comment below w/ a link of yours or tag me!

Dig this? Check out Art Vs Artist 2020, 2018

Recent interviews I've done:
Sticker Giant podcast 
Not Real Art podcast

Most recent book: Art of Rob

No comments: