Aug 30, 2022

SF Zine Fest Sept 4th

 


Hey fam, I will be tabling at this year's San Francisco Zine Fest. If you've never been, it is a large event with lots of folks making zines and mini comics on all types of topics from social justice, identity, life stories, police brutality, bicycle repair, art, to fictional stories, sexuality, and relationships. It's great for young artists to check out and awesome for librarians, teachers, and professionals who are looking to build a zine or mini comic collection in spaces where young people frequent. Come through! It's at the SF Metreon. Here is the facebook invite.


Here's a video featuring a walkthrough the SF Zine Fest and interviews w/ creators.




I participated in a reading where I talked about my work and my first art book at Silver Sprockets book store in the Mission District. And it was dope meeting other creators. Here are some photos from that visit!




Dig this? Check out these photos from my trip to Columbus Ohio for SOL Con.

No comments: