Oct 10, 2016

Inktober 5 - Amanda Alvear

Keep dancing.  Rest in peace Amanda Alvear- I imagined you swinging your arms and legs wildly to the music. 

This goes out to all the family members who lost a loved one to this summer's tragedy at a sanctuary for dance, music, love and life. My heart goes out to you and all those who've been bullied or hurt physically or mentally by a society who does not truly understand who you are. I can't say that I truly understand, but I can say that I see you and I support your right to love and to dance without fear. When starting my residency with Mobilize the Immigrant Vote, during a morning exercise I was handed three names of people who passed away and I'm drawing an imagined vision of those three people. Keep dancing.

Want this original drawing? $60 or Print? $20 (includes shipping)  
Got an idea for an org to donate 30% cost to? Email me info@robdontstop.com

No comments: