Sep 16, 2021

Inspiration board 39

 


Ok, lately a lot of whats been on my mind is the study of film, particularly how to storyboard a good film sequence. Heres the board from top top bottom, left to right: 

1. Gaidaa- Incredible young singer/songwriter from the Netherlands via Sudan 
2. PBS YouTube series "Weathered" about climate change is scary and engaging 
3. Cassey Kuo-incredible concept/story artist 
4. DJ Premier is doing a videos series abt beats! 
5. Lightbox Expo-art, film, animation, illustration expo online 
6. Greentea Peng-great UK singer songwriter photo by Suki Dhanda 
7. Maya and the Three-Upcoming film by Jorge Gutierrez 
8. Blk Wmn Animator-is a video series by Deborah Anderson 
9. Jordi Lafebre-french illustrator for comics
10. Drik the Villain-Graf writer w/ 3d styles
11. Native artist- David Kanietakeron Fadden great piece abt native genoicde
12. My Dad the Bounty Hunter-an upcoming animated seriess by Everett Downing Jr. 
13. Studio Binder-great resource for learning film 
14. Screenwriter and story consultant Brian McDonald gets deep into the story
15. Hand lettering by Carmi Grau 
16. Script consultant/writer - Shannan E. Johnson gets structure

Please check out the links and support these folks, things, etc.

Did you miss the previous inspiration board? Here are a few 

What's this? This inspiration board is one of the ways I stay inspired and sane through all of life's trials, and tribulations, work, etc. I've been making inspiration boards full of films, books, music, events, people, artists, movements, and more for over a decade. Do you have an inspiration board? Please share in the comments.
Who am I? My name is Rob and I'm an artist working in kid lit, public art, and other disciplines. Go to my website, or follow me on IG or YouTube.


You can purchase my book "Art of Rob" here

No comments: