Oct 25, 2015

Inktober 20- Curaçao (Boys of Summer)


My son and I watched this documentary called "Boys of Summer" that we picked up from the library. He liked it so much he wanted to check it out twice. Since my son had just finished playing little league baseball for the first time this past spring he was excited to see a documentary about baseball. And I picked it out because it features boys of color playing the game. We didn't know anything about the island of Curaçao off the coast of Venezuela, but the boys look like they could be from Harlem, Oakland, South Africa, or Ecuador. If you haven't seen the film by Keith Aumont, go see it!

Want this original drawing? $60 or Print? $20 (includes shipping)  
Got an idea for an org to donate 30% cost to? Email me info@robdontstop.com

No comments: