Oct 1, 2015

Inktober 1- Richie & Bob (La Bamba)

I'm not sure if you are aware of Inktober. It was started by a dude named Jake Parker, who I found via the Flight Anthology by Kazu Kibuishi. I started participating in Inktober in 2013 and its a great way to improve my skills as an artist. You could easily just use paint, spray paint, whatever. It is basically committing to practice like folks who meditate daily. Now, these characters "Richie and Bob" are my versions of two actors from the film La Bamba played by Esai Morales and Lou Diamond Phillips in the 80's. The film is still one of my favorites and I hope you watch it if you haven't seen it. It is about the life of Rock and Roll musician Ricardo Valenzuela or Ricky Valens (name change is a whole other story)

Want this original drawing? $60 or Print? $20 (includes shipping)  
 Email me info@robdontstop.com

No comments: