Oct 29, 2015

Inktober 23- Mode 2

Heres a wrinkly page from my sketch book of artist Mode 2, born in Mauritius, brought up in London, and spent much time in Paris. The first time I saw his work was on the cover of "Spraycan Art" my mom bought me when I was just a little kid doodling.  Always been a HUGE fan of his work. If you look closely at some of my paintings of figures and characters you can see where his influence snuck in. Its not intentional, but I have always looked at his work both on walls and on canvas or paper. While checking out Refa 1's "Aerosoul" art show in Oakland I actually got to meet him very briefly. Hope to work with him some day. If you haven't seen his wall paintings of characters or his erotic art, look him up!

Want this Print? $20 (includes shipping)  
 Email me info@robdontstop.com

No comments: