Oct 26, 2015

Inktober 21- Buddy Esquire

Hey, this man right here is Buddy Esquire, one of the illest artists to ever do artwork that both illustrated and supported a culture he was living in called "Hip Hop". He was a writer first and then applied those skills to design. Him, Phase 2, and Eddie Ed were some of the best artists to have designer your show flyer back in the day in the BX and NYC. I've always gravitated to his work before I even knew who he was. It has impacted me in how I see design, style, and contrast. Any kind of artist can appreciate the work he put in for the culture, I just wish he got more love while he was a live and that I sought him out while living in NYC. Much love to his family, may he rest in peace.

Want this Print? $20 (includes shipping)  
Got an idea for an org to donate 30% cost to? Email me info@robdontstop.com

No comments: