May 24, 2009

http://mosaicmagazine.org/


Just got it in the mail!!!!

After 4 or 5 months of waiting, convo, and revisions,Here you go. Please visit the website and check them out, if you like the stuff you see, you can download the magazine.Also, peep the piece I did on them over at "Come Bien Books". Hope you enjoy, if you do get the mag, there is a surprise piece I wrote about Illustrator Dawud Anyabwile, the creator of "Brotherman comics".Whut up Dawud!!

Please lookout for more collabs from myself and Mosaic, i gotta polish up my writing yawl, the big homie Ron(the editor) made me remember why Im a visual artist first, & creative writer( with proper grammar) second.....It was all good tho.
-Rob/Tres
TYS Cachetes
Come Bien Books
CA-NYC

On a side note, does anyone remember "Soundbombing 2" mixed by Jrocc and Babu?Mannn, them cats really flippd that hella hord.

"I hold the mic like a memory....
nigguhs say im nice with metaphors,
but these are semiles"
-Common Sense 1999 b/w Sadat-X

"The object of my whole process,
is mic domination,
so it takes concentration"
-Tash from the Alkaholiks

No comments: