Jul 25, 2009

Drawings from Supercuts Party in SF, Ca





If I did these right you should recognize the artists then connect it to the title of one of their songs. I'll give you a hint, two are from Los Angeles, Ca and the other is from Nigeria.These three are just a few of the many drawings/paintings I did about a week ago in San Francisco live and direct at the Supercuts party with DJ Sake One, DJ Mpenzi and our gracious host Ms Joy Liu. Thx Joy, if youre reading this! Me and Joy brought out some weaponry for the eyes at the party that night and it was a good night. Both Sake and Mpenzi threw on some sure shots that I had not been expecting to hear. Music inspires! If you get a chance go check out project one-the location of the party. Peep the flyer below for info.

1 comment:

Ernesto Melo said...

Excelentes "typo-caligrafías" y excelentes portraits of people, dibujos con una tremenda presencia.
Again, me encató la caligrafía!!
Muchos Saludos
Ernesto