Jun 13, 2010

TYS West Coast Fundraiser+Video Promocion

For those reading this who don't know me. My name is Rob aka "Tres" and i am Muralist down with the Trust Your Struggle Collective(CA-NYC) as well as an Illustrator (Come Bien Books+Personal Projects), and my crew has been doing workshops, gallery installations, and murals for over seven years now. We've also been on Mural tours in Latin@ America and the United States. NOW, we're planning to go on another tour; this time to the Phillipine Islands. Why? To build global solidarity, understanding, cultural exchange, learn from each other,etc. I've been so busy the last few that I didnt even post up the flyer for our fundraiser before the event. But, peep this video my Anthony Navarro(TYS) made for the event, and the video Mikey Cordero (TYS) made as a fundraising tool. If you want to find out more about us.Please go to trustyourstruggle.org

SA PILIPINAS FUNDRAISER AT LA PENA JUNE 11, 2010 from pele pino on Vimeo.


TYS Sa Pilipinas Mural Tour 2010 from MVMT on Vimeo.


BIG love and props to ALL the beautiful people who came through to rock, volunteer, buy art, or just support. Stay tuned, we ain't done yet!

No comments: