Jul 22, 2010

Inspiration 4


Some inspirational things for me:My son, who just had a birthday. Kenjji Marshall's "Witch doctor" comic, Jeremy Love's "Bayou". Creature Box design company, Bare Naked Granola, the classroom sheet from a class I taught recently in Oakland,a foto of some of the kids I worked with at Youth Together, Some hand painted window calligraphy,My Crew's effort to travel to the Phillipines, A solar backpack(because im thinking of getting off the grid), The Jazz Liberatorz(France),The Makers Faire in Africa(Make tv),Justice for the family of Oscar Grant, Ms Erykah Badu, and even Will Smith who dropped some inspiring words on the Tavis Smiley show

2 comments:

Shola said...

Good stuff Rob :) thanks for sharing. Checked out Maker Faire Africa - will definitely have to spread the word about that site to some of my friends in Nigeria!

Rob said...

I love that u keep that fist for your profile pick! Strong. Thanks Shola, i know...i want to go to the Makers faire too.