Sep 20, 2014

Children's Portraits collage-Year 2


Its been over two years since I started painting portraits of my child, friends kids, and other children. As always it is a blessing and honor to have been commissioned by so many families to paint their babies. Please check out all the faces from last September last year until now.  I started these paintings as a way to reach out to parents about my efforts to self publish my first children's book and now it has succeeded in gaining funding. This year as I work on the new book, I will also be painting many new children, so look out for that. If you know of anyone who would like a painting of their child for the coming holiday season or for a gift in general please contact me at info@robdontstop.com or check out my Etsy page.


Also, check out this Family Portrait I did for Rad Dad creator Tomas Moniz and his family.
 


This year I also did a self portrait and one of my lady Joy. Here is the first year of portraits.

No comments: