Jan 9, 2016

Oakland Pub Library Illustration



This is a quick illustration I did for the Oakland Public Library's annual report. Through art director Randal Ann Homan my job was to bring illustrate a view of people outside of the library but also an element that brings people to the library. In this I wanted to show the passing of knowledge and adventure from one generation to the next; while flying with a bit of whimsical imagination. Inside this report there is information about the numbers showing how many come through the library. But there is also information about what programs the library offers.  If I ever hit the lottery I'm going to donate a huge sum of money to the libraries in Oakland and Berkeley because I use them so much.

If you'd like to download the report you can do so here LINK

No comments: