Mar 16, 2016

Furqan's First Flat Top UPDATE 4


Peace everyone, this is for folks who supported my kickstarter campaign for "Furqan's Furst Flat Top" back in the summer of 2014. If you check your kickstarter emails regularly you already know I got the proofs back from the printer, but if you have not received the messages here is a quick update. I just got the actual book (YES, the real book) in the mail and it looks incredible. The printer will let me know shortly when they arrive from Singapore to Oakland. I'm estimating 5 weeks but I will return with a definite date so you know when to expect yours in the mail. For now, thank you for your patience and support. This process has taken a lot longer than I thought it would and I can't wait to share the book with you and the little ones in your life.

To purchase a copy before the shipment arrives GO HERE

No comments: