Jun 2, 2016

Furqan's First Flat Top UPDATE 5-Books are on the way






Peace! Thanks to all of the wonderful people who have supported me on my journey to becoming a self-published children's book illustrator/author! A few weeks ago I got the shipment of my books from the printer and I couldn't be happier to tell you that yours (if you haven't received it) is on the way! Take a look at some shots of me getting the books, opening the boxes, and preparing stickers, envelopes, and the books to ship out. If you supported the project and put down an address thats the one I'm sending it to. If your address changed please let me know because I'm still sending them out. Thank you for your patience. If you know someone who would like to purchase a book, they can do so at http://furqansfirst.com
-Rob

PS: Got a new blog review/interview on Culture Chest ( a subscription service for diverse books)

No comments: