Oct 29, 2017

Inktober 17 - Guillermo Del Toro

The first Del Toro film I saw was La Espina del Diablo which was an incredible film mixing history, fantasy, and a bit of horror. Born in Guadalajara Mexico Del Toro got a fascination with film at an early age and has worked as a writer, director, and producer on well over 30 projects. Some of my favorites are Hellboy, The Hobbit, The Book of Life, and the first film I mentioned. As a child both my grandmother and my mom had a love for fantasy and horror. I then gravitated to these as well. Besides making films, I appreciate that Del Toro helps other filmmakers. Especially his hand in the making of "The Book of Life". You can see more of his work at www.deltorofilms.com

Want this original drawing? $60 or Print? $20 (includes shipping)  
Got an idea for an org to donate 30% cost to? Email me info@robdontstop.com


No comments: