Jun 13, 2018

Photos from Akonadi

Davey D, Joshua Mays, Janine Macbeth, and myself
Davey D, Joshua Mays, Janine Macbeth, and myself

Me, Janine, and Josh

Me and Janine Macbeth

My son and my wife



Josh, Vanessa Camarena, Ashara Ekundayo, Renee Geesler (Akonadi/ Mamacitas), Davey, George Galvis (Curyj), Janine Macbeth, Gina Acebo, Renee's daughter and a few other folks I don't know.

Here are some photos from a panel discussion with artists Joshua Mays, Janine Macbeth, and myself with journalist Davey D from Hard Knock Radio. Josh, Janine, and myself all contributed artwork to the Akonadi's racial justice poster project

You can watch the talk here from their facebook 

Big shout out to Renee, Gina, Vanessa, and Lateefah from Akonadi and all the staff for putting on this event. Photos by Jean Melesaine

No comments: