Dec 16, 2021

Film Study 4 - Love Jones (1997)

 

Here's a film study of the film "Love Jones" by Theodore Witcher. As I learn a bit about storyboarding I am looking back to some of my old favorites for inspiration. And looking at how they were shot makes me understand filmmaking so much more. Here's the synopsis for Love Jones. I watched this film with my first girlfriend and loved it ever since then. Such a dope romantic film! All the actors and the crew did a fantastic job with this film. Here's the trailer.


Synopsis: A poet and a photographer take a chance on romance but find their ambitions and baggage could keep them from taking the relationship further. 

Did you miss the previous film study? Here it is: Whale Rider (2002)

If you love this film, check out this conversation w/the cast in 2019

No comments: