Aug 8, 2022

Photos from Richmond's "Multicultural Bookstore"

 

Photo by Brianna Casanares

This past week I read at the Multicultural Children's Bookstore in Richmond California. I've said this before, but it bears repeating. This store has the most diverse selection of picture books in the Bay Area. There are many other stores that do a great job as well. 

Photo by Daniel Zarazua

They currently carry "Furqan's First Flat Top" and "Alejandria Fights Back". Please stop by their store though if youre in the North Bay as a destination for gifts, a place that can order books for you, or as a wealth of knowledge. The owner's name is Tamara Shiloh.

Photo by Brianna Casanares

One more of me rocking my Bridges Not Walls shirt by Kiwi :). I've been reading in classrooms and libraries for a decade now as a kids book author and illustrator!

If you dig these photos check out this reading at Bella Vista Elementary and this post w/ Melissa Reyes

No comments: