Sep 27, 2010

Inspiration 5

Jneiro Jarel-Fauna, been supporting JJ since "Big Bounce Theory". Animator/Illustrator LeSean Thomas-Man behind The Boondocks character animation. Deathtic 4-By Studio 4C, directed by one of my favorite artists right now-Shinji Kimura, see below.Zuco 103-Amsterdam/Brazilian group-"Nunca Mais" is my joint. Psst! By children's book illustrator Adam Rex(love this dudes style). My uncles, aunties, my momma-my family. Marcus Books-historic black bookstore in Bay Area. Japanese Stencil dyeing, first saw this boom in NY, incredible technique i want to learn. Cranky Boots Popsicles-organic, local, popsicles by some friends. Sticker by artist"Dead Eyes"-dope style! Bezem y Mailan-some of the most amazing fashion designers Ive seen, too bad they don't design for men. Seu Jorge+Almaz-feeling some songs from this group! A "Leafy Sea Dragon"-love em, so beautiful! Calligraphy, typography by Samir Malik. Purely Decadent-non dairy ice cream-I eat both dairy and non dairy, but I like to try new things. And "Ready Made" magazine has tons of dope art ideas!

No comments: