Nov 8, 2017

Character Collage (6) 2016-2017


Here is my annual collage of character's I've either designed or reimagined both with traditional and digital means. My main goal with these when I started 8 years ago was to practice working on figures and faces. More specifically I wanted to create a body of work that could be applied to children's books, gaming, comics, animation, film, and more. I wanted to explore figures from the past, people of color, ethnic studies, activists, science fiction, and fantasy. Let me know what you think!

1. EZLN- Ejercito Zapatista de LiberacĂ­on Nacional 2. Cyclops-Xmen 3. Kamala Khan-Marvel character 4. Bobby Hundreds-Fashion design 5. Side plank - Yoga Pose 6. Repeal the Jones Act-boricuas 7. Sara KhoshJamal Fekri- Martial artist 8. Mary "Butchie" Tom- Dancer 9.  Bgirl Terra 10. Trayvon Martin 11. Lumad Youth-Philippines 12. Memphis Minnie-Blues 13. Frosty Freeze-Bboy 14. Vicki Manalo-Draves -Diving 15. Edna Lewis -chef 16. Mena

You can see the previous years here too: 
If you are interested in more information about any of the characters in particular, or a print just email me at info@robdontstop.com

No comments: