Jul 5, 2019

Stuff I've been listening to - 13

Feeling this vibe from IAMDDB. Loved this rap from KOTA, so much more interesting that what most of these rappers are saying over and over aqain. Watch out for this dude.

Oldie, I borrowed this one from an old friend and loved this particular song so much.

Muhsinah is an incredible producer/vocalist who had major popularity around the late 2000's. She now tours with Common I believe. Check out her old stuff-still hits.Like this one. I wrote about this song a long time ago for Muphorcic Sounds. And I still love it. It just defies genre so well, so many styles mixed in. Soul, hip hop, Salsa, Cuban, etc. Wild International! This is old too but i'm still playing it, remixed by Oddisee. Shout out to the people of Sudan fighting for their freedom from an oppressive regime!

So, every few months, sometimes once a year I post some music or podcasts I listen to because I love it so why not share? I hope you dig some of what you hear. Pass it on. It leans toward hip hop mostly, but there's some house, soul, jazz, funk, cumbia, afrobeat, and more in there....Here is:
Stuff I've been listening to 12
Stuff I've been listening to 11

No comments: