Sep 30, 2019

Inspiration board 33

Ok starting from top to bottom, left to right these are some recents inspiring tings:
1. Musician- Kiefer 2. Picture book- Owl Moon 3. Illustrator- Suheb Zako 4. Vocalist/Musician-GreenteaPeng 5. Documentary-Merata (filmmaker) 6. Documentary-Keepers of the Game (Native Girls Lacrosse) 7. Nation- People of Sudan 8. YA Book- Children of Blood and Bone 9. Animation- Substance 10. Musician- Vweto 2/Georgia Anne Muldrow 11. Comic-The Faithful Spy 12. Nation - People of Puerto Rico 13. Journalism- 1619 Project 14. Podcast- WMC A history of capitalism 15. Film- When they see us 16. Illustration- Gian Galang

Want to see my last Inspiration Board 32 ? Click HERE

What's this? This inspiration board is one of the ways I stay inspired and sane through all of life's trials, and tribulations, work, etc. I've been making inspiration boards full of films, books, music, events, people, artists, movements, and more for over a decade. Do you have an inspiration board? Please share in the comments.
Who am I? My name is Rob and I'm an artist working in kid lit, public art, and other disciplines. Go to my website, or follow me on IG or YouTube.


You can purchase my book "Art of Rob" here

No comments: