Jan 1, 2020

Stuff I've been listening to-14


This is my favorite jam on this new Kaytranada LP Bubba!


My wife introduced me to a Lisa Shaw song and she led me to this collab with House producer Miguel Migs


Absolutely fell in love with this joint off the Ventura LP by Anderson Paak, produced by Pharell

Love this entire EP and her new single-just beautiful soulful and I found her through Colors!


Came across this track after reading about Brazilian Funk Music on Afro Punk and this bangs. If you're triggered by men wearing "women's clothing" listen to the song rather than watching the video.


Another slapper from DJ Rennan


Been enjoying listening to Cami Layé Okún's selection of Cuban music!

Going back to 83 with this funky classic.

Enjoying what you hear? Why not listen to the last one..
Stuff I've been listening to 13

No comments: