Jun 23, 2020

Children's Portrait collage (4) - 2017-2020

Here's the latest collage of children's portraits. This collage spans from 2017-2020. I definitely slowed down a bit on these portraits recently but I'm gaining steam again. These are one of a kind, hand painted portraits that I started painting in 2012 to put out the word that I was working on a children's book. 8 years and 8 published kids books later and I'm still painting these. And having fun with them since they help me sustain myself as an artist and they provide a service to you. People have commissioned these for parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, partners, and friends. 

If you'd like to commission one for yourself or as a gift to someone, follow this LINK
Thanks in advance!

Check out some of the collages from previous years. 

No comments: