Nov 21, 2022

Children's Portrait 73 - Malayah

 

Here's a portrait I painted recently of this cutie named Malayah, commissioned by her Papa for Mama. Funny story, i actually met this child at a kids book reading I was doing right before I painted her :)

What are these? These are children's portraits I paint custom for aunts, uncles, moms, dads, care givers, families and more. I've been painting them for nearly a decade. They're fun to paint and unique ways of giving someone a gift. Although the majority of these are of children and families, I paint young adults and adults too.

GO HERE TO PURCHASE A PORTRAIT


Wanna see some more portraits like these?
Children's Portrait 71- Cruz
Children's Portrait 70- Xinmei
Children's Portrait 66- Karen's nephews
Children's Portrait 63Jabreel, Kubwa, & Jahlyl

No comments: