Nov 4, 2022

I'm a vendor at San Jose Made 2022

 


Hey, if you're in the South Bay, Central California, or the Bay Area please come to the 2022 San Jose Made Holiday Fair. This will be my third year either attending and/or vending at the event and I invite you to come shop, meet artists, eat, hang out, and play. There will be over 400 vendors selling clothing, art, household items, toys, pottery, sculpture, books, and more. They even had a photo booth and free gifts for the first 500 attendees each day. I'll be there at booth G20 selling kids books, art prints, stickers, and more. 

San Jose Made is a crew of artists and entrepreneurs who support small businesses and local artists through yearly fairs, markets, pop ups, and storefront events in the San Jose and Santa Clara area.  Please visit their website and follow them on Instagram.

Check out some photos from last year. My wifey helped me set up:)

Photos by me and the SJ Made team

Dig this? Check out my post last year

No comments: