Nov 29, 2009

Group Therapy-Eat and Draw

All fotos courtesy of Ms Mensen...


A few weeks ago me and some homies got together to chill, eat, and draw. I made lots of food, me and Clarity had a Tostones battle, and we just drew for nearly two days straight.It wasn't super intentional, just needed by all of us...the space to just create without really thinking or being restricted, piece after piece.A freestyle session if you will. Ever since I was 13 or 14 Ive been doing these with different crews, on the street, at school, in homes, sometimes even at parties.For you sketchbook junkies, you feel me right?

Role call of the artists:
Cece Carpio
Crystal Clarity
Ms. Mensen
Killer Zees
Zipper
and Me...

Check out some of the flicks from those days.I put up my favorite piece I did( we all drew like 10-15 pieces), and some of the ones everyone else did.Enjoy and Holler if you're down to session.I'll bring the Guacamole. I know Joy and Tiff throw one every now and then....
-Rob

6 comments:

Samax said...

i DEFINITELY feel you...

Robert Trujillo said...

Thx Samax, glad somebody does!One day bro, either in the bay, nyc or tejas-we'll session!

Samax said...

word...

BabyBruja said...

oooh! i wanna come when you do one in the yay. can i bead instead of drawing?
abrazos,
belia

Big Rob said...

Of course you can my dear, you still making beaded cane's?

Mama Feel Good said...

sounds like a dope session. what's really dope is that you been doin this since you were a kid!