Nov 27, 2009

Muphoric Sounds -In The Trunk



You know, I've always loved music. If you know me, you know I cannot go through a normal conversation with out referencing the latest "Kev Brown" or "Bambu" joint. But, its because music is just so inspiring and powerful that it has become a major life force, teacher, and comforter that whenever I work, whenever I play, when ever I need to think...I relate my actions to melodies. So, on whatever social networking site Im on I cant help but share new music. Some one I know noticed.And this leads me to a great honor I have been given.

Ladies and gents, I have been invited by the the editor over at Muphoric Sounds to be a musical contributor to their blog/online magazine.........Yes....Its True. This is beyond cool. It means that I have an official platform to share some gems with you in my physical and mental record collection that I believe you as my friends, family, and folks will enjoy, and hopefully look for.

I will be posting slaps(songs) on there every month yawl, so check back.I'll let you know when they go up. Shout out to Vanessa Warren, who put up with my run on sentences (I'm not a writer, but I love music!)and bickering to help me present something short and sweet for you the listener.

My segment is called "IN THE TRUNK". Enjoy!

-Rob

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Rob, Congratulations. I just had a look at the Muphoric Sound site. that shit is dope. looking forward to hear your selections. peace

Robert Trujillo said...

Thx homez, your mizes are dope man, very soothing on sunday fasho! Keep em slappin'.
-Rob

Killer ZEES said...

Perfect song Rob, how often are you doing it?

Rob said...

Prob once a month.I wantd to do it twice a mo, but sched has not yet allowed that....we'll see.