Aug 26, 2020

Inspiration board 36


I think I've said this before but this is an inspiration board. I post them two or three times a year as a reminder and a catalogue of inspiring places, people, and things so when I'm failing to keep going I can be re-energized. I hope you the viewer get something out of them too. 

This board, top to bottom, left to right:
1. Meet Yasmin-early reader by Saadia Faruqi 2. What Kinda Music (LP) by Yusef Dayes & Tom Misch 3. Meridian Lights-Rock duo from Brooklyn 4. Never have I Ever-Hilarious Netflix Show 5. Defund The Police! Love this mvmt and attitude! 6. Float-Pixar short film about autistic boy 7. Smiles Davis feat Alice Smith-House track 8. Sam Rodriguez-Bay Area artist 9. Afro Sam-Taegeuk by Lindsey Adams 10. Esiri Erheriene Essi-Painter 11. Ragon Dickard-Illustrator 12. Fathers by Skyzoo (Brooklyn) 13. Opio- Granite earth 14. Molly of Denali-Native cartoon 15. Book designs by Margaret Armstrong 16. Breonna Taylor ptg by Amy Sherald.

If you missed Inspiration board 35, here's the LINK

What's this? This inspiration board is one of the ways I stay inspired and sane through all of life's trials, and tribulations, work, etc. I've been making inspiration boards full of films, books, music, events, people, artists, movements, and more for over a decade. Do you have an inspiration board? Please share in the comments.
Who am I? My name is Rob and I'm an artist working in kid lit, public art, and other disciplines. Go to my website, or follow me on IG or YouTube.


You can purchase my book "Art of Rob" here

No comments: