Feb 6, 2023

Inspiring Artist - Cymone Wilder

 


Thank god for Maurice Cherry who has done so much work to highlight Black designers, artists, and creatives with his work. I just came across Cymone or "Simon and Moose". Wow, what a breath of fucking fresh air it is to see this person's work. She is Amazing. 




What's this bruh? This is where I share artists that have been inspiring to me in my work sometimes directly and other times indirectly. Check out Cymone Wilder's website here. You can see the many clients she work with , her personal work, merch, and more. Wow is what I keep saying to myself.


I haven't highlighted that many type artists or designers who work with letters but I will do that more because I pull inspiration from them as much as I do illustrators or muralists. Cymone is someone you should watch and follow. Like now, do that now. Here is her IG.






You can read an interview she did with the Nashville Voyager (where she's based) and get a sense of what makes her do what she does. Stay tuned for more.

Did you catch the posts I made about these other amazing artists?




Creative Mornings presentation!!!




Dig this? Check out my last inspiration board here.

No comments: