Apr 5, 2023

I'll be at Fairyland June 3rd 2023

 

Its been so long since I was last at Fairyland for their annual book events. This year I'll be there along with 30 other authors and illustrators like Kim Ko, Nidhi Chanani, Christian Robinson, Angela Dalton, and the Leticia Hernandez-Linares who wrote "Alejandria Fights Back!"

Come meet me in person at the Children's Fairyland Book Festival on Saturday, June 3! It’s a kid-lit event that brings Bay Area children’s literature authors and illustrators together with families for a full day of read-alouds and more. Alejandria Fights Back (Leticia Hernandez-Linares/Rise Home Stories project), We Are Yoga (Jill Guerra), and Sam! (Dani Gabriel) will be available to buy from The Collective Oakland, and I’ll be happy to autograph it for your kiddo! 


Tickets are available now: fairyland.org/book-festival


Dig this? Here's a post about "We Are Yoga" by Jill Guerra and a post about the cover of "Sam!" by Dani Gabriel.


No comments: